Monday 10 September 2007

The Confidentiality Bleep

Part of the problem with writing a blog when you're a script writer is that you are expected to keep your mouth shut pretty much until the start of principle photography...

... and even then it's advisable just to say what the publicity replicant tells you to...

...and god forbid that you contradict the producer in any way...

Or the director...

Or the caterer for that matter.

As a result I'm bubbling to let the two people who (alledgedly) read this blog that I this close to getting my first [CENSORED] which is what every script writer wants and what's more it's [CENSORED] and based on an original pitch by me - [CENSORED] meets [CENSORED] in fact. [CENSORED] at [CENSORED] says that they could have the deal signed by the end of [CENSORED].

Now you can see why I'm terribly excited - especially since this will be [CENSORED].

No comments: